How a Global eCommerce Player Drove a 49% Increase in Average Purchase Value
01 | OVERVIEW
Engagement under Facebook and Instagram posts forms an integral part of the ad creative
Visible comments can heavily impact brand perception (positively or negatively) and performance on both branding and direct response campaigns. When left unmanaged, comment sections can become breeding grounds for highly negative comments, PR crises, unanswered customer complaints, and more.
02 | THEIR STORY
About The Brand
A Global E-Commerce company spending $6M in Facebook and Instagram advertising annually, and running thousands of ads concurrently.
02 | THE GOAL
Prove How Engaging With Your Customers Can Increase Your Ad Performance into leads.
04 | THE SOLUTION
We ran an A/B test with two identical ad campaigns with the same budget and the same target audience.
Moderation product in place to ensure harmful comments wouldn’t impact the performance.
Campaign A had no responses issued.
- Moderation product in place to ensure harmful comments wouldn’t impact the performance
- Campaign B had BrandBastion’s Customer Engagement solution with predefined responses to customer inquiries issued by BrandBastion team 24/7.
Campaign B, which had all of BrandBastion’s solutions active (Moderation + Alerts and Customer Engagement, significantly outperformed Campaign A.
05 | THE RESULTS
How BrandBastion’s solutions led to an increase in conversions and higher-value purchases
- +24% more conversions
- +47% more purchases
- +49% more revenue per purchase: Average basket value increased from $141 to $210
- +109% increase in return on ad spend
- -29% decrease in cost per result: Cost per website purchase decreased from $99.16 to $70.38